A crucial element in cookies is sugar – who can resist the allure of a sweet treat? In the realm of Cookie Clicker, Sugar Lumps play a significant role. If you’re curious about obtaining Sugar Lumps and understanding their importance, refer to this informative guide!
Ways to Get Sugar Lumps in Cookie Clicker
To get Sugar Lumps, you must first have baked a minimum of one billion cookies. Upon reaching this milestone, an in-game message will notify you about Sugar Lumps, and your initial Sugar Lump will begin to grow. Once ripe, a simple click on the Sugar Lump will harvest it. If you happen to forget, rest assured as it will automatically harvest itself.
Additionally, there are alternative methods for obtaining Sugar Lumps, such as clicking a Golden Cookie with the Sweet effect, harvesting a Juicy Queenbeet, or sacrificing a full seed log in the garden. However, these events are rare, making harvesting ripe Sugar Lumps the most reliable option. Attempting to harvest them before ripeness carries a 50 percent chance of yielding nothing.
What are Sugar Lumps for in Cookie Clicker?
Sugar Lumps serve the purpose of leveling up buildings, enhancing their cookie production by one percent per level. As you progress, the cost of Sugar Lumps required for further leveling increases. The leveling up of specific buildings unlocks corresponding minigames, including the Garden, Stock Market, Pantheon, and Grimoire Minigames, linked to Farms, Banks, Temples, and Wizard Towers, respectively.
Types of Sugar Lumps in Cookie Clicker
There are five types of Sugar Lumps, each with distinct characteristics:
- Normal Sugar Lump: Yields 1, with no secondary effects.
- Bifurcated Sugar Lump: 50/50 chance of yielding 1 or 2, with Sucralosia Inutilis providing a 47.5% chance of 1 and 52.5% chance of 2, with no secondary effects.
- Golden Sugar Lump: Equal chance of yielding 2-7, doubling the current cookies in the bank (max. 24 hours of CpS), and activating a “Sugar blessing” buff that increases the golden cookie spawn rate by 10% for 24 hours.
- Meaty Sugar Lump: 40% chance of yielding 0, 20% chance of 1, and 40% chance of 2, with no secondary effects.
- Caramelized Sugar Lump: Equal chance of yielding 1-3, refilling Sugar Lump cooldowns.