This article was updated on November 10, 2023.
It’s no secret that the grind in Tacticus can be a little rough at times. The only way to make it better is time, RNG, or dropping money on Blackstone for more requisitions or in-game purchases. Luckily for us, the developers of Warhammer 40K: Tacticus love to give out promo codes from time to time. Unfortunately, they’re usually only valid for a few days at a time, so you’re going to want to use them quickly and always be on the lookout for new codes.
While you could spend hours scouring the Discord server in hopes of finding them before they expire, you could also just bookmark this page and check in every so often for new Tacticus codes. We constantly update this page with all the new and expired codes so that you don’t have to hunt them down or, worse, miss them. These codes give things like character shards, gear, Blackstone, and more, so be sure to enter them in when you get the chance. If you’re new or even a seasoned player, don’t be afraid to check out our quick guide to Tacticus with different tips and tricks. Who knows what you might learn?
Working Warhammer 40K: Tacticus Codes
Here are codes that are either evergreen and have worked for a long period of time or are currently working. Some of these codes might only last for a few days or even just twenty-four hours. Enter them quickly before they expire! Remember to constantly check back for new Tacticus codes and let us know in the comments if we are missing any or if one of the codes isn’t working. We actively update this post, but it’s not impossible for something to slip past us.
If you enter a code and it says that it is not working, double-check that your device isn’t adding a space to the end or front of the code. This sometimes happens on iPhones. If you’re entering it exactly as it’s written, and there are no extra spaces or characters, leave a comment below letting us know that the code isn’t working so we can keep this guide up to date.
If you’re interested in more Tacticus content, you might want to check out our updated tier list of all the characters, along with tips and tricks for new players. We also have a guide on how to get more requisition scrolls if you’re low.
- MAJORLEAPER—Redeem for 15 Deathleaper Shards and 3,000 Coins (New)
- TRENTON—Redeem for 50 Blackstone, 1 Requisition Order (New)
- ARJACPLUS—Redeem for 10 Arjac shards (New)
- 1TACTICUS1—Redeem for 1 Requisition Order, 12 Raid tickets, 3650 Coins, 365 Blackstone, 52 Energy
- WELCOME—Redeem for 500 Blackstone
- AHEM—Redeem for 1 Blackstone
- MOP-24-ICY—Redeem for 100 Blackstone
- WARHAMMER—Redeem for 3,000 Coins and 200 Blackstone
- SKULLS23—Redeem for 5,000 coins, 300 Blackstone, and 1 Requisition Scroll
- CAPS—Redeem for 5 Raid tickets
- GALAXY—Redeem for 300 Blackstone and 5,000 Coins
- SUMMON—Redeem for 1 Requisition Scroll
- SRSBSNS—Redeem for 1 Common Combat Knife
- TYRANIDS—Redeem for Blackstone and Coins
- OOOAEAHOUOS—Redeem for 100 Blackstone and 1,000 Coins
- LOBSTER—Redeem for 5 Calgar Shards, Mutation: Scaly Skin, 3 Uncommon Upgrades, 777 Coins
- MAUGANTROUBLE—Redeem for 300 Blackstone
- REDWHITEBLUE2023—Redeem for Coins and Blackstone
- JACKTOTH – 10 Toth shards and Ahriman shards x5
- WELCOME – 500 Blackstone
Past Warhammer 40K: Tacticus Codes
Here is a list of past Tacticus codes. They don’t work, so don’t waste your time entering each one. They’re mainly here to show people what rewards are possible and keep a log of every code that the developers, Snowprint, have released. As the working Tacticus codes expire, they will be added to this list.
- EVENTSURVEY – 300 Blackstone, 5 Fine-micro Generators, 10 Sophisticated Materials
- MOP-24-ICY – 100 Blackstone (refer-a-friend code)
- ARJACPLUS – 10 Arjac Character Shards
- WESHAMMER2023 – 1 Requisition Scroll, 200 Blackstone, and 3000 Coins
- TACTICIAN – Epic Upgrade
- TAKETHIS – 1 Energy
- MAJORKILL2023 – 1 Requisition Scroll, 300 Blackstone
- WARHAMMER – 3000 coins and 200 Blackstone
- MAUGANTROUBLE – 300 Blackstone
- 27JUNEDOWNTIME – 27 Blackstone, 27 Salvage, 2700 coins
- OOOAEAHOUOS – 100 Blackstone and 1000 coins
- SKULLS23 – 5000 coins, 300 Blackstone, and 1 Requistion Scroll
- CAPS – 5 Raid tickets
- AZHAIKU2023 – 5 Azrael Shards
- GALAXY – 300 Blackstone and 5000 coins
- SUMMON – 1 Requisition Scroll
- SRSBSNS – 1 Common Combat Knife
- T1FA5EAAC – 100 Blackstone
- DYLAN14 – 1 Marneus Calgar Shard
- WTHYAZ – 50 Blackstone
- SHOWFOMO – 25 Azrael Shards
- SQUIRRELSKULL – 25 Salvage
- FEELINGS – 2 Uncommon Xenos Badges and 2 Uncommon Imperial Badges
- STUCK – 1000 coins and 5 Azrael shards
- SADPUPPY – 3 Uncommon Imperial Badges and 5 Ulf Shards
- PREPARETHEWAY – 1000 coins and an Epic Master Crafter Bolt Pistol (+35% Crit +140 Crit Damage)
- AZRAEL – One-time use hidden code that gave a lucky player Azrael
- SERVERWOES – 300 Blackstone
- EQUINOX2023 – 10 Kut Skoden Shards
- LUCKYGREEN – 3000 coins, 1 uncommon weapon, and 3 rare items
- STILLREADING – 1 Uncommon Imperial Badge
- FETTISDAGEN – Different upgrade parts
- FETTISDAGEN2 – Different upgrade parts
- WOMENSDAY2023 – 20 Morvenn Vahl Shards, 20 Celestine Shards, 20 Isabella Shards
- WITHFIRE – 50 Blackstone, 3 Rare Roses, 3 Epic Roses
- RABBIT – 5 Common Xenos Badges
- 1STQUIZ – 3 Uncommon Badges
- BEARDOREO – 1 Rare Xenos Orb, 1 Uncommon Gear, 1 Common Gear
- HAPPYHOLIDAYS2022 – 1 Requisition, 50 Blackstone, 3 Orbs
- NAUGHTYSHOSYL – 5 Common Xenos Badges
- GOTY2022 – 200 Blackstone and 5 Uncommon Xenos Badges
- THANKFUL2022 – 5 Common Xenos Badges
- SKULLS2022 – 50 Blackstone
How do I redeem Warhammer 40k: Tacticus Codes?
Tacticus is one of the best non-anime gacha games, and you can make it even better by using these promo codes, but first, you’re going to need to know how to redeem these codes if you don’t already. Shouting them at the game isn’t going to do anything for you. It’s pretty simple, but we provided some images if you need help finding where to redeem them.
The first thing you’re going to want to do is to click the home button, the central icon at the bottom of your screen. From here, click the small gear icon next to your power level to open up the in-game settings. Here is where you’ll find the “Input Code” area. Just enter whatever Tacticus code you want to redeem and press that green button.
A message will pop up if you successfully redeemed a code, and you’ll be able to grab your rewards in your inbox. Your inbox is the little mail icon next to your power level. If you don’t enter it properly, you’ll get one of three error messages. Tacticus will either say that you entered the code wrong, that the code is expired, or that you have already redeemed it.