Damage dealing classes may be the rockstars of games, but they wouldn’t survive without healers. In Honkai: Star Rail (HSR), the healer class corresponds to The Abundance, a path that fills a support role for restoring HP and improving a team’s survivability. This distinguishes the game’s healer supports from supports walking The Harmony Path which buff damage instead.
What is the Abundance Path in Honkai: Star Rail?
The Abundance is the Path presided over by Yaoshi, the Aeon of Abundance and mortal enemy of Lan, the Aeon of the Hunt. The Abundance plays a central role in the game’s lore, especially during the Xianzhou Luofu story quests due to Yaoshi being the reason why the Xianzhou natives have extended lifespans. In terms of gameplay, this lore tidbit is interpreted by giving characters that walk the Path of Abundance the role of healers, making them capable of restoring HP and reviving their team.
Abundance Light Cones
There are currently nine available Abundance Light Cones that you can use for your characters.
5-star Abundance Light Cones
- Echoes of the Coffin: Increases ATK of the wearer by 20~40%. After the wearer uses their Ultimate, all allies gain 16~32 Speed for 1 turn. Additionally, for each different target the wearer attacks, they recover 5 Energy. Each attack can recover Energy a maximum of 3 time(s).
- Time Waits for No One: Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 18~30% and Outgoing Healing by 12~20%. When the wearer heals allies, record the amount of Outgoing Healing. When any ally launches an attack, a random attacked enemy takes additional DMG equal to 36~60% of the recorded Outgoing Healing value. This Additional DMG is of the same Type as the wearer’s, is not affected by other buffs, and can only occur 1 time per turn.
4-star Abundance Light Cones
- Quid Pro Quo: At the start of the wearer’s turn, regenerates 8~16 Energy for a randomly chosen ally (excluding the wearer) whose current Energy is lower than 50%.
- Shared Feeling: Increases the wearer’s Outgoing Healing by 10~20%. When using Skill, regenerates 2~4 Energy for all allies.
- Warmth Shortens Cold Nights: Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 16~32%. When using Basic ATK or Skill, restores all allies’ HP by an amount equal to 2.0~4.0% of their respective Max HP.
- Perfect Timing: Increases the wearer’s Effect RES by 16~32% and increases Outgoing Healing by an amount that is equal to 33~45% of Effect RES. Outgoing Healing can be increased this way by up to 15~27%.
- Post-Op Conversation: Increases the wearer’s Energy Regeneration Rate by 8~16% and increases Outgoing Healing when they use their Ultimate by 12~24%.
3-star Abundance Light Cones
- Cornucopia: When the wearer uses their Skill or Ultimate, their Outgoing Healing increases by 12~24%.
- Fine Fruit: At the start of the battle, immediately regenerate 6~12 Energy for all allies.
- Multiplication: After the wearer uses their Basic ATK, their next action will be Advanced Forward by 12~20%.
Abundance Path Characters in Honkai: Star Rail
1. Bailu (5-star, Lightning)
As the only 5-star healer, the High Elder of the Vidyadhara has a spot on many teams that are brought into the Forgotten Hall. Since that game format requires two teams and there are currently only two healers in the game, Bailu provides much needed outgoing healing for her team members. Bailu is currently the only character in Honkai: Star Rail capable of resurrecting team members.
2. Natasha (4-star, Physical)
Natasha is one of the only two current healers in the game and the only 4-star. Players can obtain Natasha by doing the Jarilo VI story quests. This soft-spoken resistance fighter is the only healer most players currently have.