Honkai: Star Rail (HSR)’s Paths determine a character’s skill set and the role they play in the game. While there are a lot of ways to interpret the same role and design kits around it, the bottom line for The Harmony is that it’s a support Path designed to help increase the team’s overall damage output, whether that means giving them a turn advantage or straight up giving team members buffs.
What is the Harmony Path in Honkai: Star Rail?
The Harmony is the Path ruled over by Xipe, the Aeon of Harmony. Xipe and their Path embody the values of connection, peace, and cooperation toward shared happiness. It’s why the Aeon Xipe is described to be multiple Aeons harmonized into one entity and why their faction, The Family, is implied to be “bringing” together multiple worlds.
True to lore, characters belonging to The Harmony Path provide their team members with buffs that increase their damage or let them take turns ahead of enemies, giving the team an even better advantage to deal more damage with.
Harmony Light Cones
There are currently nine available Harmony Light Cones that you can use for your characters.
5-star Harmony Light Cones
- But the Battle Isn’t Over: Increases the wearer’s Energy Regeneration Rate by 10~18% and regenerates 1 Skill Point when the wearer uses their Ultimate on an ally. This effect can be triggered after every 2 uses of the wearer’s Ultimate. When the wearer uses their Skill, the next ally taking action (except the wearer) deals 30~50% more DMG for 1 turn(s).
4-star Harmony Light Cones
- Carve the Moon, Weave the Clouds: One of the following effects is applied randomly at the start of combat and whenever the wearer takes action: Increase all allies’ ATK by 10~20%, increase all allies’ CRIT DMG by 12~24%, or increase all allies’ Energy Regeneration Rate by 6~12%. The applied effect cannot be identical to the last effect applied and will replace the previous effect. The applied effect will be removed when the wearer has been knocked down. Effects of a similar type cannot be stacked.
- Dance! Dance! Dance!: When the wearer uses their Ultimate, all allies’ actions are Advanced Forward by 16~24%.
- Memories of the Past: Increases the wearer’s Break Effect by 28~56%. When the wearer attacks, additionally regenerates 4~8 Energy. This effect can only be triggered 1 time per turn.
- Planetary Rendezvous: Upon battle entry, if an ally deals the same DMG Type as the wearer, DMG dealt increases by 12~24%.
- Past and Future: When the wearer uses their Skill, then the next ally taking action (except the wearer) deals 16~32% increased DMG for 1 turn(s).
3-star Harmony Light Cones
- Chorus: After entering battle, increases the ATK of all allies by 8~12%. Effects of the same type cannot stack.
- Mediation: Upon battle entry, all allies receive 12~20 increased SPD for 1 turn(s).
- Meshing Cogs: After the wearer uses attacks or gets hit, additionally regenerates 4~8 Energy. This effect can only be triggered 1 time per turn.
Harmony Path Characters in Honkai: Star Rail
1. Bronya (Wind, 5-star)
The current Supreme Guardian of Belobog, Bronya’s Traces allow her to increase her team’s Attack and Crit DMG as well as enabling their team to take a turn ahead of enemies. Plus, Bronya can increase the team’s overall defense as long as certain conditions are met.
2. Asta (Fire, 4-star)
When Asta pleads with the stars to give a Trailblazer their blessings, she increases the team’s Attack and Speed, letting the team take turns before their real turn even rolls around. She is also an excellent character for triggering the Fire Weakness Break Effect.
3. Tingyun (Lightning, 4-star)
Tingyun is an even-tempered amicassador who can give your team increased Crit DMG, Attack, and Energy Recharge. She also regenerates a lot of energy for herself, so you can keep spamming the buffs that come from her Burst.